Answered By: LaRita Schandorff Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016 Views: 4
Answered By: LaRita Schandorff
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016 Views: 4
Some suggestions for this would be
- Life, decades of the 20th century : the way we were - E741 .L53 1999 (main collection upstairs)
- This fabulous century series - Riley Library Reference - 1st FloorE161.T55 (not for checkout)
- American History Textbooks in the Curriculum Collection - 2nd Floor, SocStud USHist
- Very Short Introductions : American History : A Very Short Introduction. - NNU Ebook
- U.S./World History 1900-2000 (political) University of Washington, Dep of History - Librarian approved link
- The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History - Librarian approved link
- 9 volume Dictionary of American History (search by topic) in Reference E174 .D52 2003,
- Timetables of History at Reference D11.G78 1991
- Sagebrush to Ivy at LD4013.N563 R51, also in reference.
- Nampa Idaho: A journey of Discovery at F754.N3C55 1985 in the Main Collection
- My Home Town by Annie Laurie Bird in Main collection at F754.N3B5.